Sunday, May 30, 2010

We Heart Seattle Film Fest

Day One at SIFF was a great success. We showed Brownstones to a sold-out crowd of 350! Outrageous. A special thanks to the incredibly supportive Dustin Kaspar, SIFF's Educational Program Coordinator, for taking such good care of us.

Here are a few comments from people after the show:

I think that this movie was incredible and awe inspiring. It shows how the love we have is limitless and that we can overcome anything with the help of others. The connection that the students made was so beautiful and made me happy. - Anna

I heard about this movie from a friend that lives in Washington state. She said it was amazing and that she laughed so hard she cried. And then she just cried. - Michelle

This film is beautfully graceful. My family tree has roots in Sierra Leone, and I grew up in South Central Los Angeles in the 1970's. This film hit home. Hopeful, Heartbreaking, and in some parts humorous. - Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment